Are you a mid-career professional woman seeking direction and guidance through your career or life transition?
- Want something … more in your personal and/or professional life but just aren’t quite sure what it is (or how to get it)?
- Desire to work on purpose or in your purpose, feeling more fulfilled and inspired by your work?
- Desire a healthier balance between your faith, life and work?
- Simply want to determine what comes next in your journey?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, I’m here to help you navigate your specific transition process.
Why work with me?
Because I’ve been where you are. I know how frustrating it is when you feel as if there’s something more that you should be doing but you just can’t quite put your finger on just what it is. I finally became sick and tired of being sick and tired and made the decision to do the hard work and work through my own process.
Now, that I’ve come out victorious on the other side, my mission is to help others like you who want to journey to other side and write the next chapter in their stories.
How will you benefit from our work and time together?
As your transition coach, I use my Discover, Define and Design process to help you gain clarity about your particular issue. As your coach and accountability partner, I help you get to the root of the issue as we:
- Discover: Uncovering what’s at the root of the problem and gaining clarity about your feelings and your WHY;
- Define: Empowering you to become intentional about what comes next, dictating your next steps on your terms; AND
- Design: Proactively creating a plan for moving forward and writing the next chapter in your career and/or life story
How can you get the most of out of your coaching experience?
During my time as a coach, I’ve found that you will be most successful in your endeavors if you:
- Have realistic expectations, understanding that this is a process and nothing will happen overnight.
- Are motivated to take charge of your needs and understand that what you put into this is what you’ll get out of it.
- Are open to the process, change and objective feedback.
- Are willing to do the necessary work to get the results you want.
- Are accountable for yourself and your actions.
- Are willing to invest in yourself.
Ready to take charge of your life and write your next chapter? I’d love to help you navigate and break through the process.
Schedule your free 30 minute consultation here to discuss your situation and determine if we’re a good coaching fit!
I also partner with various organizations to provide career and life transition advice, insights and training to larger mid-career audiences including:
- Alumni associations
- Alumni career services departments
- Professional associations